Maker, Maker, Hallowiner
Contest Period
10.27 2021
2021 11.01

Maker, Maker, Hallowiner

background

Halloween is coming. 

People are looking for excitement, thrills, or whatever they want in this day, as always.

What do we makers do eh? (Staying at home and playing nerdy?)

Shut up! Whoever in the parentheses! 

Halloween-Digging Makers, It’s Showtime! Let's get started to share this year's Halloween DIYs and your interesting findings in DFRobot Community! 

What's more, DFRobot Social Media Halloween Event initiate simultaneously, everyone will have chance to earn some coupons for your Halloween DIY Projects!

From 28th October - 1st November, you only need 5 steps to get a coupon!

1. Follow us @dfrobot_official.

2. Upload your Halloween Project.

3. Hashtag #halloweenwithdfrobot. 

4. Tag @dfrobot_official. 

5. Then you’ll get a $5 coupon(minimum payment: $50)!

Moreover, if you use any DFRobot products in the project, you can get another $5 No-limit coupon.

Only 30 No-limit Coupons, first come first serve!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Notes & Event Terms:

1.The Halloween event coupon is valid for 60 days.

2.Only one coupon at a time can apply to a single order.

3.The Halloween event coupon can not be combined with any other promotional coupons.

4.Distributors are not eligible for this offer.

5.No-limit coupon is not appliable for LattePanda Boards /Raspberry Pi boards /micro:bit Boards /micro: Maqueen /PCB /RPLIDAR /NVIDIA products

DFRobot reserves the right of final decision on the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions.

Quick Q&A 

Q: How to Login to MakeLog Account? 

A: CHECK

Q: HOW TO WRITE A MAKELOG? 

A: CHECK

Q: How to scare people!

A: You tell me.

Words saying: The day I consider myself very influential to you, is when I make you cry like a baby with my DIYs. Let's get started makers!

background
Entries