Make an X-Board Burglar Alarm

0 40822 Medium

In the modern world, the theft of homes has not been solved. No matter advanced anti-theft locks or anti-theft doors, they still cannot stop the pace of theft crime. That's why I made an infrared home burglar alarm.

Turning on the device when you need to go out. If a thief breaks in, the infrared motion sensor detects the infrared signal of the human body and sends the signal to the x-board. When the x-board receives a signal, the buzzer makes an alarm. And x-board sends customized email messages over Ethernet to your phone or computer. Come to check the radio.

Then I start sharing my production principles and the process. I'd rather the world without thieves than to prevent theft.

1. Hardware List

projectImage

1. XBoard V2

2. FTDI Basic Breakout 3.3/5V

3. Gravity: Digital Infrared Motion Sensor

4. Buzzer

5. Wires

6. Cardboard

7. Hot-melt Gun

2. Hardware Connection

projectImage

3. Software

1.Open Bylnk app in smartphone and create a project name Burglar Alarm.

2.Select device: Arduino UNO

3.Select Ethernet

4.After the project was successfully created, sliding the screen to the left, then add a mailbox and click the email icon to set the email address, and click "OK" in the upper right corner when the setting is complete.

projectImage

Next, set LCD

projectImage

Now the software setting is finished, then upload the program below by FTDI board(open the Arduino IDE and select the motherboard Arduino UNO to burn)

CODE
void setup()
{
  // Debug console
  Serial.begin(9600);

Blynk.begin(auth);

// Setting the button
  pinMode(3, INPUT);
  pinMode(2,OUTPUT);
  lcd.clear(); //Use it to clear the LCD Widget
  lcd.print(4, 0, "security"); // use: (position X: 0-15, position Y: 0-1, "Message you want to print")

}

void loop()
{
  //Blynk.email("1947129236@qq.com", "Warning", "!!!");
  Blynk.run();
  if(digitalRead(3))
  { digitalWrite(2, HIGH);
    Blynk.email("1947129236@qq.com", "Warning", "Someone break in!!!");
    lcd.print(4, 0, "dangerous!!!"); // use: (position X: 0-15, position Y: 0-1, "Message you want to print")
    }
    else
    {
       digitalWrite(2, LOW);
       lcd.print(4, 0, "security"); // use: (position X: 0-15, position Y: 0-1, "Message you want to print")
    }
}

Here the basic function is completed, it certainly needs a shell, originally intended to print a shell with a 3D printer, but think about using the paper shell is also very good, but hand clumsy, make this ...

projectImage
projectImage
projectImage

When you plug it in and power it up, the buzzer will keep alerting whenever someone is near it (up to 7m without cover), and your phone will receive an email alert. The default set of Blynk is to send data in every 5 seconds, and you can change it as you want.

projectImage

And at this time the LCD screen of the phone Blynk software interface will also display "dangerous!!!”

projectImage

Thank you for reading!

Original Link: https://mc.dfrobot.com.cn/thread-305411-1-1.html

License
All Rights
Reserved
licensBg