Case Study Template - XYZ

XYZ Case Study:

ABCD Elementary School

XX, XX

Sep 2022

Age Groups:

Students aged 6-12.

Case Study Group Size:

XYZ was introduced to students aged 6 to 12 as one group. After the introduction, students worked in four teams of 2 and 3 students each. Every team had a laptop and an XYZ. ……..……..……..……..…

Session Leaders:

Mr Q:

Ms J:

Activity:

Day One and Two: ……..……..……..……..……..……..……..

Day Three and Four: ……..……..……..……..……..……..……..

Day Five: ……..……..……..……..……..……..……..

What worked best?

The students were highly engaged with the tools and they stayed engaged throughout ……..……..……..……..……..……..……

……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..

What was challenging?

Students developed coding and xx skills as well as a sense of accomplishment ……..……..……..……..……..……..……

……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..

How did the students respond?

Students were very excited to work on their models on Day one and Day two ……..……..……..……..……..……..……

How did the staff respond?

As with the students, the staff were also engaged and enjoyed working with XYZ ……..……..……..……..……..……..……

What challenges did XYZ help the staff overcome?

At least one staff member had never used it ……..……..……..……..……..……..………..……..……..……..…….……....……..……..……..……..

……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..……..…

XYZ Case Study- Quotes

Teacher’s Quotes from Roboterra Case Study

I love watching the students work independently in groups. They are having fun while working.“

……..……..……..……..……..…

Children’s Quotes from Roboterra Case Study

“Now I know how to build stuff because I didn’t know how to build anything at the beginning.”

……..……..……..……..……..…

License
All Rights
Reserved
licensBg