mmWave Radar Trial Requirements
To be eligible, you must meet ALL of the following requirements:
1. Your project is free from inappropriate content.
2. Your project is an original work and you have full and independent intellectual property rights to the work and the right to use it for this program.
Hardware/Software Build Requirements
Your project must include the DFRobot mmWave Radar.
The following types of content will not be considered eligible item content.
1. Unboxing content.
2. Content involves a lot of descriptions of the product, its performance, etc.
3. Content involves a lot of descriptions that are not related to the product or this project.
For Videos projects:
1. No less than 5mins.
2. Video should be clear and bright. [No blurriness and distortions that may compromise the quality of the submission
For Text-Pic projects
1. Your project should have a complete structure, and the body of the article should be at least 500 words, including a project name, images, a bill of materials (BOM), full instructions, and relevant resources (schematics, code, CAD).
2. Your project should be written in English.
1. Do I need to pay for the trial application?
No, DFRobot will offer the products free of charge. Still, you may need to pay the potential tariff due to different countries' and regions' policies.
2. How will I know the application result?
We will announce the application winners on April 28th, 2023.
3. Can I submit a repeat application?
Please note that you only have one opportunity to submit your application, if you make multiple applications, the information from the first application will be used.
4. Can I use the products you offer for other purposes?
The products we offer to you are intended for use in the production of projects only. Profit-making activities such as the secondary sale of this product are not permitted.