icon

No-Code Gas Detector Prototype

0 365 Medium

I have make a Gas Detector prototype with MEMS series a FireBeetle 2 ESP32 C6.

The prototype has a protoboard and a TFT display, both with DIN rail mounting designed and 3D printed.

HARDWARE LIST
1 FireBeetle 2 ESP32-C6 + DIN Rail mount
1 2.8” TFT Resistive Touchscreen Display + DIN Rail mount
1 MEMS Smoke
1 MEMS VOC
1 MEMS CH4
1 Protoboard + DIN Rail mount

I'm Maker 3D and I have few 3D printers in my workbench. When I'm printing with diferent materials like ASA, ABS or Resins is very important that we safe our room the toxics parts on the air. For this this, I added the MEMS series gas sensors and controlling the Air Quality. 

The MEMS series currently encompasses 11 different types of gas sensors (HCHO, CO, CH4, VOC, NH3, H2S, EtOH, Smoke, Odor, H2, NO2), which can be combined as per specific requirements. For this prototype, I only used VOC, Smoke and CH4.

The Firebeetle 2 ESP32 C6 measure the sensors and send me alerts when the air quality is bad or el room has many gas presence.

I'm using ESPEasy on ESP32 C6 and I don´t use code like C++ or MicroPython. With ESPEasy, can manage all MEMS series sensors, TFT Display and send alerts by MQTT.

Protoboard + FireBeetle 2 ESP32-C6 + 2.8” TFT Resistive Touchscreen Display + DIN Rail Mount

icon DFRobot Firebeetle Protoboard DIN Rail.zip 192KB Download(1)
STEP 1
Download ESP Easy firmware and flash FireBeetle 2 ESP32-C6 (https://espeasy.readthedocs.io/en/latest/Reference/Flashing.html)
icon ESP_Easy_mega_20240729_normal_ESP32c6_4M316k_LittleFS_CDC.factory.zip 1.02MB Download(0)
STEP 2
Add each MEMS sensor like Analog INPUT

STEP 3
Config SPI and SD-CARD pins

STEP 4
Add 2.8” TFT Resistive Touchscreen Display like Display - TFT ILI934x/ILI948x

STEP 5
Config the content in the TFT Display

License
All Rights
Reserved
licensBg