Limited Free Shopping & Free Shipping, Only For Black Friday
The annual Black Friday limited-time benefit is back.
From November 17th to December 1st, share your project at DFRobot Community, The projects that have the complete structure and good quality will be chosen as FEATURED projects. The winners of a FEATURED project will receive free shipping and a $50 no-obligation voucher. During the Black Friday event, winners can get $50 free shopping and free shipping at the DFRobot Store.
How to write a Featured Project?
- Must be an Original Project: Featured projects should be original work and authors have full and independent intellectual property rights to the work and the right to use it for this program.
- Have a Complete structure： Featured projects should have a complete structure, including a project name, images, a bill of materials (BOM), full instructions, and relevant resources (schematics, code, CAD).
- Appropriate word count： The body of the article should be at least 500 words.
- Aesthetically pleasing layout： Featured project’s images should be clear and the overall layout of the project should be neat and clear with clear paragraphs.
- Standard writing： Featured projects should use standard written language, easy to understand and correct punctuation, featured projects should be written in English.
- There is no limit to the products used in the projects, but we will undoubtedly prefer projects that include DFRobot products.
- You will only have one chance to get the prizes during the campaign (if you win more than 2 Featured Projects, you will only get one chance for free shopping and free postage, vouchers cannot be accumulated)
- Once your project has been selected as a Featured Project, the voucher and free shipping coupon
will be sent to your store account within one working day, so please check the DFRobot store.
- If you have any questions about the campaign, please get in touch with Shirley.Li@dfrobot.com or join the official DFRobot Discord group at: discord.gg/dzryHHJsXX to discuss.
- The final decision on this campaign rests with DFRobot.