icon

The Offensive Maker | Homemade # Posture-controlled Gamepad# to Shame Among Us Players

0 44502 Medium

I got a new product, BNO055 9-axis acceleration sensor from DFRobot. It is said that Among Us is quite interesting, so I played it, and felt it like a space version Werewolf. The main operations of the game are the movement by arrow keys, killing, and finding out the imposter in the meeting. I thought of combining the 9-axis sensor to make a gamepad, and use it to play games, so that the sense of substitution is expected to be good. After the gamepad is made, I let a DFer play. Let's show the game effect.

projectImage

Below is the detailed production process. If you want to make one yourself, let’s learn it together!

Hardware:

Materials:

projectImage
projectImage
projectImage

First, model the dagger in the game, and print it out.

projectImage
projectImage
projectImage
projectImage

Weld:

BNO055 IIC → Dream nano IIC

Yellow Button → Dream nano D4

projectImage

Pass the cable through the model first, then weld to the BNO055 9-axis sensor

projectImage
projectImage
projectImage
projectImage

Stick the welded 9-axis sensor on the model with hot glue gun

projectImage
projectImage

Pass the micro-USB cable through the hole at the bottom of the handle, insert it into the Dream nano, and stick the white plastic of the micro-USB cable to the model to achieve the purpose of fixing the Dream nano.

projectImage
projectImage
projectImage

Glue the yellow button to the ellipsoidal handle

projectImage
projectImage
projectImage

Finally, glue the blade and the handle

projectImage
projectImage
projectImage

Burn the program into it

projectImage

Done!

This dagger can transform its posture into "direction keys" and "killing" operations when the yellow button is pressed. The dagger leans forward, and the game character moves upward; the dagger leans backward, and the game character downward; the dagger leans to the left and the right corresponds to the left and right movements; the dagger stabs forward quickly, which is a "killing" operation. The placement of the yellow button takes into account the range of the thumb when the hand is held. Several empty operations are reserved in the program, and you can add more game operations as needed.

icon Model.rar 464KB Download(7)
License
All Rights
Reserved
licensBg