To be eligible, you must meet ALL of the following requirements:
1. Your project is free from inappropriate content.
2. Your project is an original work and you have full and independent intellectual property rights to the work and the right to use it for this program.
Hardware/Software Build Requirements
Your project must include the UNIHIKER.
The following types of content will not be considered eligible item content.
1. Unboxing content.
2. Content involves a lot of descriptions of the product, its performance, etc.
3. Content involves a lot of descriptions that are not related to the product or this project.
For Video projects
1. No less than 5mins.
2. The video should be clear and bright. [No blurriness and distortions that may compromise the quality of the submission
For Text-Pic articles projects
1. Your project should have a complete structure, and the body of the article should be at least 500 words, including a project name, images, a bill of materials (BOM), full instructions, videos or GIFs and relevant resources (diagrams, code, CAD).
2. Your project should be written in English.
1. Do I need to pay for the trial application?
No, DFRobot will offer the products free of charge. Still, you may need to pay the potential tariff due to different countries' and regions policies.
2. How will I know the application result?
If you are successfully selected for this trial, we will contact you within two weeks of receiving your application. (Please note that during periods of festivals or holidays, there might be potential delays.)
3. Can I submit a repeat application?
Please note that you only have one opportunity to submit your application, if you make multiple applications, the information from the first application will be used.
4. Can I use the products you offer for other purposes?
The products we offer to you are intended for use in the production of projects only. Profit-making activities such as the secondary sale of this product are not permitted.
UNIHIKER is a single-board computer that brings you a brand-new experience. It features a 2.8-inch touchscreen, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. It is equipped with a light sensor, accelerometer, gyroscope and microphone. With a built-in co-processor, it is able to communicate with various analog/digital/I2C/UART/SPI sensors and actuators.
UNIHIKER brings a whole new experience for developers with its pre-installed software, allowing for an incredibly fast and easy start. Featuring a built-in Jupyter Notebook (a browser-based programming environment), developers can program the single-board computer using a smartphone or tablet.
Of course, just like other single-board computers, UNIHIKER supports VS Code, VIM, and Thonny. The integrated PinPong control library allows developers to directly control UNIHIKER's built-in sensors and hundreds of connected sensors and actuators using Python.
The built-in SIoT service on UNIHIKER allows users to store data through the MQTT protocol and provides real-time web data access. The best part is that all data is stored within the device itself.
Compact, feature-rich, and user-friendly, UNIHIKER offers an innovative development experience for learning, coding, and creating. Unleash your imagination and embark on a new journey with UNIHIKER.
l CPU: Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A35, up to 1.2GHz
l RAM: 512MB
l Flash: 16GB
l OS: Debian
l Wi-Fi: 2.4G
l BT: Bluetooth 4.0
l Screen: 2.8inch, 240×320, Touch Screen
l MCU: GD32VF103
l Sensor: Button, Microphone, Light Sensor, Accelerometer Sensor, Gyroscope Sensor
l Actuator: Led, Buzzer
l Port: USB Type-C, USB-A, Gravity 3pin&4pin port, Edge connector
l Power: 5V 2A for USB Type-C
l Size: 51.6mmx83mmx13mm