Get a FREE Trial of Beetle ESP32 - C3——How to get it
In order to qualify, you must satisfy every single one of the following criteria:
1. Your project is free from inappropriate content.
2. Your project is an original work and you have full and independent intellectual property rights to the work and the right to use it for this program.
Hardware/Software Build Requirements
Your project must include a Beetle ESP32 - C3.
The following types of content will not be considered eligible item content.
1. Unboxing content.
2. Content involves a lot of descriptions of the product, its performance, etc.
3. Content involves a lot of descriptions that are not related to the product or this project.
For Videos tutorials:
1. No less than 5mins.
2. Video should be clear and bright. [No blurriness and distortions that may compromise the quality of the submission
For Text-Pic tutorials
1. Your project should have a complete structure, and the body of the article should be at least 500 words, including a project name, images, a bill of materials (BOM), full instructions, and relevant resources (schematics, code, CAD).
2. Your project should be written in English.
1. Do I need to pay for the trial application?
No, DFRobot will offer the products free of charge. Though you may have to pay for the customs duties due to different countries' and regions' policies.
2. How will I know the application result?
We will announce the application winners on July 4th, 2022.
3. Can I submit a repeat application?
Please note that you only have one opportunity to submit your application, if you make multiple applications, the information from the first application will be used.
4. Can I use the products you offer for other purposes?
The products we offer to you are intended for use in the production of projects only. Profit-making activities such as the secondary sale of this product are not permitted.
Join our discord group: discord.gg/dzryHHJsXX or Follow us @dfrobot_official on Instagram to get the chance to win a free Beetle ESP32 - C3.
Beetle ESP32 - C3 (RISC-V Core Development Board)
On a coin-size board of 25*20.5 mm, there are up to 13 IO ports broken out, so you don't have to worry about running out of IO ports when making projects. Meanwhile, the li-ion battery charging management function is integrated on the board which allows for directly connecting the li-ion battery without extra modules, while ensuring the application size and safety.
The equipped expansion board for Beetle ESP32-C3 brings out more power sources without increasing product volume, more convenient for solder. Besides, the onboard easy-to-connect GDI saves the trouble of wiring when using a screen.
Beetle ESP32-C3 supports WiFi and Bluetooth 5 (LE) dual-mode communication that reduces the difficulty of networking, and also both Bluetooth Mesh protocol and Espressif WiFi Mesh are supported for more stable communication and a larger coverage area.
Detailed tutorials for Beetle ESP32-C3 are provided for users to use the controller’s WiFi function, such as connecting to IoT platforms like Aliyun, IFTTT, etc. Or users can use various sensors and actuators from DFRobot to build up IoT systems.
Beetle ESP32-C3 can be programmed by Arduino IDE, ESP-IDF, MicroPython, C, and Python are both supported.